- Radamés’ Premier concert of his Rapsódia Brasileira para piano (Brazilian rhapsody for piano), composed a year before, considered to be one of his best valuable pieces.
- Beethoven Room, a concert hall in Porto Alegre (Capital of Rio Grande do Sul State, RS) promotes de event Noite Brasileira (Brazilian Night), presenting Radamés Gnattali and Luiz Cosme composition works.
- Guilherme Fontainha, his ex-professor at the local conservatory, suggests that Radamés should move to Rio de Janeiro viewing the preparation for a public concourse for Full Professor at the National Institute of Music, in the next few months.
- Radamés participates of the Quarto Concerto Oficial (Fourth Official Concert), in 1931, at the Music National Institut, together with Luciano Gallet, Villa-Lobos, Lorenzo Fernandes, Luiz Cosme and Camargo Guarnieri.
- Born in Orobó (Pernambuco State,PE), the composer, instrumentist and maestro Nelson de Macedo, to whom Radamés dedicates his Divertimento a três para violino, viola e violoncelo (for 3 violins, viola and cello), in 1983.
- Born in Juazeiro (State od Bahia,BA), the singer and composer João Gilberto (João Gilberto do Prado Pereira de Oliveira, 1931-2019). From his recording of the samba Chega de Saudade, by Tom Jobim and Vinícius de Moraes, in 1959, historians and researchers of Brazilian popular music consider him the founder of a new type of samba that became known, throughout the 1960s, as bossa nova.
- Radamés composes:
- Para meu rancho,para canto e piano – lyrics by Vargas Netto (work mentioned on press)
- Pequena Suíte, para 2 violinos, viola, violoncelo e piano (Small suite for 2 violins, viola, cello and piano)
- Ponteio, Roda e Baile, para piano – dedicated to Vera, his fiancee.
- Três poemas de Augusto Meyer, para canto e piano -I.Violão; II. Oração da Estrela Boieira; III. Gaita (the latter finalized in 1935). Works dedicated to the baritone Adacto Filho.
III. Baile –
Radamés Gnattali, por Olinda Alessandrini
FUNPROARTE – w/no (POA, no date)
- Villa-Lobos calls for distinguished representatives of social classes in São Paulo and he organizes a Orpheonic Concentration that he named as Exortação Cívica (Civic exhortation), gathering over 12 thousands voices.
- The samba song Se você jurar (If you swear), by Ismael Silva, Nilton Bastos and Francisco Alves, recorded by Francisco Alves and Mário Reis, suggests a new samba beat, less inspired in the maxixe, which will turn to be the classic samba style from Rio de Janeiro until now a days.
- The famous statue of Christ The Redeemer is inaugurated on top of Corcovado Mountain, on October 12th, in Rio de Janeiro (Capital of Rio de Janeiro State, RJ).
-  The President Getúlio Vargas decides not top pup a new concourse for the musical institute. Instead, he makes a formal indication for the position.
-  About bossa nova said Radames: “Bossa nova beat has taken away that typical samba accent in the second time, but it has something special, something else, something that came to stay, and it is there. No one can deny. Instead of one samba we now have two”.