- Enthusiastic about his bright talent, professor Guilherme Fontainha has indicated his student Radamés for a concert at the National Music Institute, in Rio de Janeiro, on July 31st . The concert is a great success and the critics were full of compliments. Radamés is considered the great promise of Brazilian piano . Fontainha, in a telegram to distant Porto Alegre, sums up, in just two words, the overwhelming success of Radamés in Rio de Janeiro: “Radamés Trimphant”.
Jornal do Commercio (RJ)
- After the great success in Rio de Janeiro, Radamés concludes the piano course at the Porto Alegre Music Conservatory, graduated in December 19th. The same year, Radamés competes and achieves the Araújo Vianna Award, receiving the top evaluation and a Golden Medal.
- Born in Rio de Janeiro (Capital of Rio de Janeiro State, RJ), the composer and flute player Altamiro Carrilho (Altamiro de Aquino Carrilho), to whom Radamés dedicates, in 1966, his Serestas nº 2 para flauta e orquestra de cordas (for flute and string orchestra), and in 1972, his Divertimento para flauta em Sol e orquestra de cordas (for G flute and string orchestra).
- Breaks out in São Paulo (Capital of São Paulo State, SP), another military against the Federal Government. The Prestes Column , leaded by Captain Luís Carlos Prestes marches throughout the country during three years, walking over 30 thousand km.
-  On the program, the piano transcript of the Concerto for Organ, by Wilhelm Friedemann Bach / Stradal; Sonata in B minor and Rhapsody no. 9 (Carnival in Pest), both by Franz Liszt.
-  Read review of Arthur Imbassahy in the Jornal do Brazil (RJ), of 08.02.1924. (Source: Hemeroteca da Biblioteca Nacional)
-  For further information please consult the CPDOC from Getúlio Vargas Foundation: CPDOC da Fundação Getúlio Vargas