- On June 1st, Radamés participates in the special Fifth Anniversary of Radio Club do Brasil, performing with the radio orchestra, the B flat minor Concert Nº 1 for piano and orchestra, by P. Tchaikosvsky, regency by maestro Arnold Gluckmann .
- On October 24th, in a concert organized by his professor Guiilherme Fontainha, Radamés repeats the program performed at Rádio Club, this time at the Municipal Theater of Rio de Janeiro and accompaniment by grand orchestra, regency by maestro Gluckmann. The event had an immense repercussion among the public and the specialists in the press. Below, a summary of some newspapers from Rio de Janeiro. 
Promotional material for Radamés’ debut recital as a composer at Theatro São Pedro (Porto Alegre – RS), scheduled for September 17, 1930.
- In April 28th the Estação Primeira de Mangueira is the second Samba School in Rio de Janeiro, founded by a group called Bloco dos Arengueiros. Among the distinguished group of founders, Angenor de Oliveira (1908-1980), the famous composer whose nick-name was Cartola.
- The Recording Companies Victor and Brunswick start their activities in Brazil.
- Broadway melody, the first sound synchronized-feature film is presented in Rio de Janeiro.
- In September, the BBC, in London, breaks out with the first experimental television experiment.
- West world is shaken up for the severe economic crisis, the stock market crash in New York, resonating in Brazil with the crash of Brazilian coffee plantation, commerce and exportation.